Old School Baptist 1795 Cemetery 2016-10-20T16:23:09+00:00

Located on the corner of the intersection of Route 17A and Forester Avenue, the Old School Baptist Cemetery is the oldest cemetery in Warwick, created in 1795.

While it was built when the first Old School Baptist Church was located at that intersection as well, the cemetery was still used when the newer church was built on High Street in 1810.

A sign at the cemetery reads: “1795 Cemetery.”